Welcome to the grove blog, an archive of all the work we have done here.
For booking and further info, visit thegrovemontenegro.com.



Friday 6 January 2017

Brrrr.

         We have been awake since 3am. A big phat phreezing wind came, after 40 days of constant sunshine. Bits are falling off the roof, shutters are slamming and doors blowing open. The electricity shut off 10 hours ago, and as that powers our water pump, we cant do our ones and twos and to get drinking water we have to venture out and visit a spring. We have one fire place in the Grove, and it is not powerful enough to keep us warm in the negative celsiuses. Little breezes penetrate you, no matter where you are inside - one of the less good aspects of living in an old stone building. We will plug all the gaps eventually. 

     Hurray! 



       It is 2017. The year that we will open. 150 years after this building was first built (my cuz recently pointed that out).

        

          Life is generally lovely - we eat well in our bonkers kitchen, sleep well in our bonkers bedrooms, watch TV in our bonkers living room, and shit well in our bonkers dunny. The dunny wins the prize for being the weirdest place at the Grove. It’s nice to sit in there and laugh at how strange life is. 



      That's the dunny there, right behind the wicket keeper. It takes about an hour to walk there and back. Or maybe it just feels like that at 4am.

               
           We work hard, but reward ourselves with beer and nice trips. For example we went to Zabljak for chrimbob. It was white and wonderful. Nice people surround us, injecting the Grove with the positive energy that will one day fuel it. Or something.  

                  

As usual, keep an eye on Instagram for the best idea of whats going on. 

    Big Love.

  The Grove Lot x



                  

6 comments:

  1. Hi
    How do I offer my services to you as a volunteer? I am available from June 18 until August 5 this year. Do you need my CV? If so, please mail me: stiivwn@gmail.com.
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Do you accept volunteers this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Contact PCM FINANCE GROUP! for any kind of financial needs! Are you an investor, business minded, worker, student or do you need startup funds? We offer low interest rate (3%) annual, 1 to 25 years duration and easy access of loan funds within 24 to 48 hours. Minimum amount $10,000.00 to $100,000,000.00 maximum (USD, EUR, GBP). E-mail {Droliviaalexander@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete